Sunday, January 7, 2007

Generosity

I am being shaken in my faith by things that might be considered on the 'liberal' side of theology. Growing up in a 'conservative' church this scared me at first. But now I'm realizing how ridiculous it is to categorize and segregate expressions of the Christian faith because of politics. I tend to despise politics.

I have many thoughts on this, but here are some on Generosity written for RelevantMagazine.com. Tell me what you think.

http://www.relevantmagazine.com/god_article.php?id=7256

1 comment:

Suzanna said...

I've been watching 'One Punk Under God' these past few weeks. Good stuff.
I don't think the point is that we agree. I'm not sure what the point is, but I know it's not that we agree.
I'm pretty sure Jesus knows the point though, so he's working with me.